- If you are arrested,
- Remain silent and calm
- Try and remember the officer’s badge number, name, and vehicle number
- If and when you are questioned, make sure your attorney is present
- Take photographs of any injuries you have, then get medical attention
- Get contact information and statements from any witnesses
- Request the presence of your lawyer for any lineups, testings, etc.
- Know the charges made against you
- Do not resist arrest or attempt to escape
- Do not speak of the incident with anyone but your lawyer
- Do not let the police search your home without a warrant
You will be booked after you are arrested. After that, you will attend a bail hearing. If you are eligible for bail, you or someone on your behalf needs to contact Placentia Bail Bond Store at 714-648-0586. A bail bond will get you out of jail faster because it is cheaper and easier to sort out than paying bail to the court directly.
Placentia Bail Bond Store can be reached at 714-648-0586 or CHAT WITH US NOW! .
Their website is santaanabailbond.com. There is no way you’re going to have to sit in jail any longer!